...Being A Comprehensive News Source For Keith Lo Bue's Movements In The World Of Art-Making;
Faithfully Updated, Effusively Illustrated And Found Object Permeated For Your Pleasure.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sorta Spring Cleaning...



Hi all - to consolidate my computer time I've decided to shut this 'extra' blog down and rely instead on my main blog: Stuffsmith to provide info on my workshops as well as all other pertinent matter. I'm only one guy, after all, and it's like having a double garage when only owning one car - one side seems to accumulate extra storage because it's there. And my best-laid plans to make this an oft-updated spot? Epic fail, as my 15-year-old would say.

So if you'd like to follow me over to my main blog, you won't miss a beat. Thanks for understanding!

The Times are Dead; Viva la Stuffsmith!

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment