...Being A Comprehensive News Source For Keith Lo Bue's Movements In The World Of Art-Making;
Faithfully Updated, Effusively Illustrated And Found Object Permeated For Your Pleasure.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sound Sights Addenda!

Not sure how I could've overlooked two of the earliest music packages that got out there...these are two recordings by the now defunct but certainly legendary Vestrymen, fronted by my old buddy Matthew Davis. Both covers used shared bits and pieces - he fed me photos and bits of ephemera to add to my own stash.


Done a few months after the Tannahill Weavers art posted last week.



As far as I recall, Matt still has this box. Can you say collector's item and future Rock & Roll relic?
Thanks for the scan of the first lp, Matt - great to see it again.


Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment